Thursday, March 22, 2012

Doing some work.. finally

Being down in Florida at Focus on Fiber makes me buckle down and actually do things.. off course I am also having a blast.
I am starting to quilt the Shibori quilt I put together last year.. I had to dye a backing fabric for it.. no pics of that.. sorry.

I played with some silk, learned how to dye using acid dyes on silk, am doing some ice dyeing.. can't wait to see how that ones turns out. I made some T-shirts for hubby, and discharged some ugly fabric for a challenge. Here are some pics.. maybe more tomorrow.
Ugly fabric challenge.. the left side shows the original.

  
small piece of silk shibori.


  
Silk Habotai and Silk Chiffon.. I was in a yellow mood.

1 comment:

Juanita Yeager said...

Glad to see you made it home. I enjoyed getting to know you, Juanita