Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Still Life revisited


Back from Detroit. Weather was not as bad as I feared. Cold and dry. I think there was one day of sun. We stayed in the Renaissance center and thankfully, I did not have to venture out too often. I am way behind in Pamela's class but I did manage to get the 1st black and white still life semi completed.... the stitching will have to wait. I think this has some character.I haven't done hand embroidery in years, so it will be interesting to see what I can do to jazz this up a bit.
I am looking forward to starting lesson #2 which is an exercise using 2 colors. Of course I have now spent an hour trying to figure out which 2 colors I am going to use! Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh, I rather like this ... been waiting for some inspiration to strike re all the B&W prints I've been collecting ;)