Thursday, March 6, 2008

Progress


I am making progress on my commissioned quilt. Next step is sewing everything down and then will come the dreaded quilting! In the meantime, my Coffee filter challenge piece is going to be part of an exhibition in a gallery in the Long Beach, CA area. Wooo hooo, that is a first for me. Wonder if anyone will like it enough to buy it so I do not have to pay the shipping home, heheh.

I have signed up to take Pamela Allen's online class and I am having fun with my Black and white piece. I have not uploaded it yet to the class so I will not give it away here yet.

1 comment:

Elizabeth in NM said...

I really like your black and white piece. I like the juxtaposition between the bold lines of the black and white pieces, and the curved flowers. The colors in the flowers and leaves really make it POP. Nice job!