Wednesday, November 12, 2014

A tisket a taskit, I almost had a basket!

My outing yesterday to the bridge club.

The scooter is great to get around with but I need 2 hands which makes carrying anything tricky.....especially in the house when I want something. Ned came home with one today but it turned out not to fit over the handlebars. I ordered one from Amazon and it should be here on Saturday. This is going to be a very long 5 weeks.

I have been working on one of my quilts doing the hand stitching that I had put off for several years. I am actually making decent progress. This quilt might actually get finished. Sorry, no photos as I am not sure what I am going to do with it yet.

I borrowed some ebooks from the library and started one today.. it has some possibilities. The author is Jack Whyte and this is the first of a trilogy. I am also planning on re-reading the Outlander series again. I am not usually a re-reader but I devoured those 8 books and I am sure I missed stuff. They are very well written and I have come to love the characters.... have to wait awhile for the next one.

I am going to try out the crutches tomorrow to see if I can manage them for short hauls.

The highlight of my day? Got a scam call from the IRS saying they were suing me for something.

No comments: