Sunday, August 29, 2010

SAQA

It's getting to be that time of year again when SAQA (Studio Art Quilt Associates) has its annual auction. Members donate a piece and the public gets to buy! To see the wonderful selection of donations for this year go HERE.
To see the piece I donated go HERE
There are several pieces I love but I suspect they are beyond my budget. I am hoping to snag at least one of them. We shall see. Some of my favorites:
Shelly Brucar
Blustery Day
                                              Jaime Fingal
                                              Exuberance



I will post a few every couple of days.

2 comments:

Wil said...

Jamie's piece is also one of my favorites. And I guess of many more people :-))

Jamie Fingal said...

Wow Sherryl. Thanks for posting my piece on your blog for the SAQA auction. I think you made my day!