Saturday, August 28, 2010

Easily amused

I was at loose ends tonight... just as I was getting out of my 3 month creative slump, my sewing machine decided it wasn't going to play nicely. I had to take it in for a fix and its annual checkup. All the projects I had lined up are back to collecting dust. Oh well. Hopefully, I will be humming along by Tuesday.

We are in the middle of monsoon season and have seen a goodly number of storms. Tonight's storm seems to have passed us by but I shot a very short video with my iphone of the light show. I have never done a video before so was pleased this came out. It is not long. I had to wait for most of the wind to die down because the wind chimes were too loud. Enjoy.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Sherryl! It really captured that lighteneing!
My you live in a pretty area.