Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New web presence

I have been trying to get a web site up for months.... used all sorts of tricks to procrastinate and find other things to do, but this morning I bit the bullet and cheated.... I used a template from iweb and it went together fairly easily. With the feedback from my online buddies I made changes so that it was not too over the top. It still needs a bit of work but it is UP and running! URL is http://www.sherrylbuchler.com
Comments for improvement are always welcome. I will get a links page up and would be most happy to exchange links.
And on another happy note.... most of my fabrics are gone. I have yet to get the rest of them up on the other blog. Other things have taken precedent. I am going to have to do some more crossover dyeing though.

5 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

Love the colorful array of fabrics on the home page!

lizzieb said...

very nicely done, Sherryl

Nellie's Needles said...

It looks good!

Rayna said...

It works so well I am tempted to try iweb myself! Love the slide show, Sherryl.
Everything works.

imquilternity said...

You did a great job...it looks wonderful!!