Friday, May 7, 2010

Jasmine in my courtyard



The Jasmine is in full bloom in my courtyard and the scent is divine. Some other assorted plants shown here as well.

I know I haven't posted in a while... been down with some health issues... not life threatening but just a pain in the butt. Had to have a tooth extracted last week and this week my back went out. I have not been working on much of anything... just whining.  The weather is perfect for gardening but I cannot do it... rats.

Hoping next week is better. Hope you all have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the smell of jasmine when it blooms. I have a large one in the back yard and the aroma in the evenings is heavenly.

Carole said...

I just love this color blue... I keep coming back for another look.
And pretending to smell the jasmine.
Hugs.