Saturday, October 4, 2008

Off to see the wizard

I am leaving tomorrow for Columbus, Ohio and Nancy Crow's Barn to take part 2 of Carol Soderlund's Color Mixing for Dyers class. I am jazzed. Of course I am not packed yet, but that is nothing new. I have a hefty schedule for the next 2 months when I return. I signed up for 2 online classes... Monoprinting with Susan Sorrell, and Textured Surfaces through Fiber and Form. At the end of November, I got lucky and got a spot in Jan Meyer-Newbury's Shibori class at the Newark Museum. I also get to see my daughter that trip... YAY! I am also taking a local workshop in Cyanotype. Not sure it is where I want to go but I always like to learn. In betweeen its back to focusing on new work. This is the year I have promised myself I need to get out there. I have some pieces I am going to enter into various places and I just have to hope I get some fat envelopes back.

1 comment:

Rayna said...

Have fun at the workshops,Sherryl! Your daughter is gorgeous. See you in Newark next month.
R.