Saturday, April 7, 2018

Excited!!

My almost 7 year old grandson is coming to visit us for a week. I am super excited. I have all sorts of fun things to do planned.

In the meantime I have been busy. I am still cleaning up and cleaning out and have come across stuff I started but never got around to finishing. First up is a piece of fabric I had played around with after dyeing... it was nothing special. I decided to treat it with some discharge paste then over dye it. I quilted it this week. It is not my style. It is a small piece that I have named Chaos II (yes, there is a Chaos I).

I also quilted a piece where I had played around with surface design. This one I like and I will probably revisit this technique. This is called CityScape.




I also finished a piece I hope will get accepted into "In Full Bloom" in Houston... sorry, not photos at the moment!

I have a few more pieces in the pipeline that need quilting and I have an idea for a new one.

I am happy my muse is back but she will have to twiddle her thumbs for a week!

No comments: