Sunday, February 1, 2009

I am settling back down to earth

I have stopped hyperventilating, I think..... My quilt Through Rose colored Glasses is being used as part of an article on Landscape quilting to be published in the July/August edition of Fons and Porter's magazine Love of Quilting. I just got the contract yesterday. To say I am ecstatic would probably be an understatement! I even get an honorarium for this. Breath.

Now I need to get back to work. I am finishing up a piece for FFAC. I just have to bind it and I am done.

My sewing machine is on the fritz again but this time they are sending it back to corporate to see if they can get it to work correctly.

5 comments:

Norma Schlager said...

Congratulations on being published! BTW I love your new photo.

Sherryl said...

Thanks Norma. I decided to update.. this is one of the more relaxed photos taken in August at my daughter's wedding.

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

Wonderful news about your quilt being in the magazine! I joined FB a little while ago- trying to keep up with the younger generation in my family, and found most of my brothers are already on it.

Rayna said...

Exciting news about getting published! There's nothing like seeing your work in print - congrats!

Meg said...

Yeah Sherryl!!!!