Saturday, November 22, 2014

One of us is chilling!

Lucy is enjoying the sunshine


Two weeks into my casts and while I cannot say I am a happy camper, life seems to be going on. Having to keep my foot elevated puts a damper on a lot of activities but I am trying not to get too bored. I have been doing lots of hand stitching and my quilt is coming along. I have been playing bridge a few days a week and managed a very short run to the grocery store... I am dangerous with those motorized carts. Ned has really been instrumental in keeping me from going totally bonkers and we haven't killed each other yet.

Today, with some fetching and carrying from Ned, I got to play some with my dolls. Enjoy the eye candy.

Ned borrowed a DVD from the library and I am looking forward to watching the second episode. Simple pleasures.

Three. More. Weeks.

No comments: