I have been trying to get a web site up for months.... used all sorts of tricks to procrastinate and find other things to do, but this morning I bit the bullet and cheated.... I used a template from iweb and it went together fairly easily. With the feedback from my online buddies I made changes so that it was not too over the top. It still needs a bit of work but it is UP and running! URL is http://www.sherrylbuchler.com
Comments for improvement are always welcome. I will get a links page up and would be most happy to exchange links.
And on another happy note.... most of my fabrics are gone. I have yet to get the rest of them up on the other blog. Other things have taken precedent. I am going to have to do some more crossover dyeing though.