Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stitching, stitching, stitching

I have been doing lots of hand stitching on my Geisha piece. It is coming along nicely. I might actually get this one done! No picture as I am thinking of submitting this somewhere... if I can get it done. I am almost ready for the quilting and I know what I am going to do. I CAN do this!

On a more humorous note.. I was taking a break and decided to check out my SPAM folder. Today's haul was offering me better meds at lower prices... wonder what they think I am taking? Or maybe they are suggesting I should be taking something, hmmrrph. The other one was offering to increase my size... wonder how they knew I had just been to the doctors and found out I was 1/4" shorter than I was a few years ago....

Have a good week.

No comments: